|Hey, I like it. So why not put it here so everybody else can see? XD|
Everything belongs to me.
Made in Paint Tool Sai
If you want me to critique something of yours, just say so!
|I really want to hold a contest! so if you want that to happen, feel free to donate here!|
Here's my commissions list:
Now, onto the prices!
Simple Sketches: 10
(Can also be transparent)
Colored Sketches: 15
(With gradient background or transparent)
Lineart: 18 (Can be black lineart or a simple color) (Transparent background or white) (Can be turned compatible with MS Paint)
No example available
Flat Colored pictures
Simple Gradient or Transparent: 20
Complex background: 25
Full Colored Character
Simple Gradient or Transparent: 30
Complex Background (Complete Picture): 35
(You have to tell me what you want the character(s) to say, or else I'll put whatever fits best)
Simple Shaded Picture with a Gradient Background, and your character's name or your username on the side. Headshots.: 30
This is pretty much a separate thing from the rest. I'll turn your character into my chibi style, it being a simple shaded picture with a transparent background. The price is 30
I can create a custom character for you, but you must fill out a form I will give to you in a note if you do wish to commission me for one. After reading what you would like for the characters, I'll place a price range, and you pay what you can, or what seems most appropriate.
Extra Characters on every option would apply an extra 5
Rules of the Commission
- No gore/sexual themed pictures. A kissing pose is fine, and so is some blood, but not exaggerated.
- I don't do yaoi (Men x Men) or yuri (Women x Women). A hug is fine, as long it isn't all, well, I think you can guess.
- I only do canines, felines, and anthro of the same on this account (I have yet to develop most things, so this would have to be all I can do for now ). If you want any Sonic art, please refer to my Sonic art account, enid7
- I'll start your commission after you pay me. If you don't pay me within a week after you asked for a commission, I will drop it.
- If you believe I am taking too long to work on your commission, you can request for me to send you a file or screenshot of my progress, or better know as Work In Progress (WIP)